Labels

Saturday, April 2, 2016

Fred's Day


Morning: Before school
Get up without a fuss.
Floss and brush my teeth.
Wash my Face. Brush my hair.
Get dressed.
Put my dirty clothes in the laundry basket and/or put jammies under my pillow.
Make my bed.
Make sure all toys are picked up.
Shut off my room light and hall light. Shut my door.
Take my morning medicine. Put bottles away.
Feed and water the dogs.
Put on my shoes and jacket/sweatshirt. Find and put my backpack on.

After School:
Take afternoon medicine
Do my homework/read/sign daily planner/write in day book.
Put away clean clothes/shoes/boots/jacket/sweatshirt where they belong.

Page 1
Indoor chores:
empty compost
put clean dishes away

Outdoor chores:
Sweep porch
Sweep sidewalk

Dinner time:
Pull my chair up to the table, plate straight in front of me, keep food on plate;eat slowly, hold silverware properly.
Put plate/bowl/cup/silverware in the sink. Wipe the table off where you sit.'

Night time:
Watch T.V. or play a video game. Max: 3 hours weekly, no more than 1.5 daily.
Take night time medicine/put jammies on. Play a board game/puzzle or read.
Floss and brush teeth.
Go to Bed.

Take a shower/bath on Friday, Sunday, Wednesday

Go Outside and Play

Saturday
Pick up all dirty clothes and from hamper and put them in the laundry room.
Sweep Bedroom floor.
Vacuum Bedroom area carpet.
Dust my toys, dresser and book shelves.

Sunday; No: T.V., movies, video games

Daily Meal/Snack Schedule
wake-9:00am Breakfast
10:00am-Snack
12:00pm-Lunch
3:00pm-Snack
5:00pm-6:00pm-Dinner
7:00pm Snack on weekends

2 comments:

  1. That's fantastic! We have a "rule book." Our daughter wants to be the boss of herself. So if she knows the rules, which are written down, she can tell herself what to do and not anyone else! LOL its helped a lot. I really like the breakdown of the daily schedule. How do you handle variations? Appointments?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jennifer, A "rule book" is a great idea too, Fred like the "freedom" of his Day Book because he is also in control of what he does, of course he gets his tv time if he does so it's always "his choice"! The only things he doesn't do if we go anywhere are the "chores"; compost and sweeping. If we are gone on Saturday I tend to have him do his stuff either on Friday or Sunday afternoon, doing it this way leaves a lot of room for leeway because his room never really gets too out of control if it doesn't get vacuumed it's not the end of the world. Thanks for taking the time to post. #fredsmom

      Delete